Tennessee County Service Officers says goodbye
to one of best. Donald Smith, Assistant Commissioner East Tennessee has served Tennessee
veterans well and he will be missed. Below is a picture of TNVSO President Kevin Walden presenting Shadow Box to Don
Smith. We wish him all the best!
|Don Smith Retiring on left receives wood gift box.
mission of the County Veteran’s Service Offices across Tennessee is to provide accredited representation to Veterans,
surviving spouses and their family members in filing applications for:
- Service Connected Disability Compensation
- Dependency and
- Improved Pension Program with Housebound/Aid
- Health Benefits Enrollment
- Burial Benefits, Flags, Headstones, Markers and Military Honors
- GI Bill, Vocational Rehabilitation and Dependents Educational Assistance
- VA Insurance Programs
Notices of Disagreement and Appeals (form 9) for denied claims
replacement copies of discharge papers, military records, service medical records and order replacement issue for medals earned.
We provide information to Veterans and families on all federal and state benefits earned
by Veterans in their service to their country.