|Medal of Honor Recipients visits East TN 2014
|PHOTO BY JENNY TESTERMAN ETVMA.ORG
mission of the County Veteran’s Service Offices across Tennessee is to provide accredited representation to Veterans,
surviving spouses and their family members in filing applications for:
- Service Connected Disability Compensation
- Dependency and
- Improved Pension Program with Housebound/Aid
- Health Benefits Enrollment
- Burial Benefits, Flags, Headstones, Markers and Military Honors
- GI Bill, Vocational Rehabilitation and Dependents Educational Assistance
- VA Insurance Programs
Notices of Disagreement and Appeals (form 9) for denied claims
replacement copies of discharge papers, military records, service medical records and order replacement issue for medals earned.
We provide information to Veterans and families on all federal and state benefits earned
by Veterans in their service to their country.